Advertisement

Kenya Moore Talks About Dancing Additionally Trusting Your Partner

Kenya Moore talks about dancing and furthermore trusting your leading and. Check out the message that your girlfriend shared on her social media bill.

Kenya said: ‘One item about dancing is you be expected to let the man lead moreover trust your partner @brandonarmstrong is a great partner for me because I personally had to trust and this is not easy for me right now. I actually look at everyone new side by side. Even though we are working While i still had to surrender. F is in control here as well as lets me know in which I’m trying to take over! ‘

RELATED: Porsha Williams And Kenya Moore’s Beef With Rorro Leakes – Season tolv Of RHOA Filled With Singing Between Them!

My wife continued and said: ‘@dancingabc is a beautiful ride u love that our partnership is a great friendship. BTW- does one see these guns even if? Tonight vote for us At 8pm!! text KENYA to 21523! ‘

One particular particular follower said: ‘You female so pretty girl as always. Love you girl, at one time been a fan since I was a toddler and I had my Kenya Moore doll. I will be tuning into just for you. ‘

RELATED: Kenya Moore Will No Longer Allow Ex-Husband Marc Daly In Jane’s Home

The opposite commenter posted this: ‘You undoubtedly have talent to be dancer and performer. May be an actress so you accomplish the emotions & show the story of the dance. You have a great stage presence & charisma. #TeamTwirl #VoteforKenya. ‘

Someone else said: ‘Yesssss.. Kenya.. I totally understand.. normally independent women don’t aren’t able to step back and let someone provoke.. I’m glad to hear which you figured that out before time in this competition. Your soon on your way the top.. Sooo proud of most people smart cookie.. Let are that mirror ball. ‘

A follower said: ‘Can’t wait! Remember point those people people toes straighten that home let’s go Kenya!!! ‘ and someone else posted about that: ‘Yes Kenya, let him prospect; Brandon is a professional dancer. ‘

Advertisement

Another woman said: ‘I’ll be voting. I cannot wait to see whatever yall perform to you would like to which Britney song. ‘



Kenya Moore Talks About Dancing Additionally Trusting Your Partner
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments