Advertisement

P. I. Is Proud On-stage With His Son, Domani , See The Video

T. I. is the proudest dad on stage, together with his manera. Check out the post that he propagated below.

Someone said: ‘Pops I know you got it and yet I’d rather just get this manual on my own. That was the greatest line of credit that I ever heard. ‘

RELATED: With. I. Shares Precious Guidance For All The Parents Out There

Another follower posetd this: ‘I love practical ideas on how he raps, literally musical, ‘ and one other followewr said: ‘ People need that are enough to cover attention! This is future GOAT type rappin. ‘

An fan posted this: ‘One of my favorite verses… this unique song let me know he got it, ‘ and a commenter thought: ‘“Pops I know you got the game, but I rather stimulate it on my own” #Classic. ‘

THE SAME: T. I really. ‘s Daughter, Deyjah Harris’ Supermodel Pics Have Tid bit Harris And All Fans Satisfying Her Class

A follower said: ‘That young King been spark since 8 or in search of. Word game unfuckablewithable, ‘ and one fan said: ‘Place my pen in my left-hand hand…I kno you got getting this done but I wanna get things on my own. ‘

A fan suggested: ‘You had to be proud, i thought this was the WORDS 4 me. He or she said he didn’t wanna be a niggah living more niggah at 25, customers raised him well @troubleman31 … Happy Birthday. ‘

A follower posted this fact: ‘When you plant inmediatamente seeds now look at the berry. Ik your a very dad. ‘

Domani is always appreciated by a lot of dancers out there already.

Speaking of A suggestion, his wife made acte again as well.

Tiny Harris   shared a photo on her panic attacks emdia account and electric fans are simply amazed. Most of them assert that they don’t recognize the girls at all! Check out the pic here.

Broadcast

‘I just got in to judge my sis @toyajohnson WNM pretty baby girl jump double Dutch larger. I can’t wait to see all of the teams show out. For those who are in the Atlanta area take place check them out on October twenty third from 4-7pm at @riversideepicenter tickets available on eventbrite. possuindo, ‘ Tiny captioned a woman post.



P. I. Is Proud On-stage With His Son, Domani , See The Video
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments