Advertisement

Tamar Braxton Talks About Healthy Skin In This Clip

Tamar Braxton talks about her healthy skin in this clip that she shared on her social media account. Check out her post here.

‘Y’all I really called my sis @cjakescoleman and confessed that I didn’t remember the last time that I drank water (I hate it)….and seriously, by the looks of her skin and weight loss, I knew she was really on to something Great….and so, it was time for ‘ole Tay Tay to get it together. My skin was looking crazy and I stayed bloated and I needed to change that terrible habit!! & Some of y’all do too!!…Come and join this October water challenge with me and let’s keep each other motivated to a better health plus her song is catchy C’mon and drink your water,’ Tamar captioned her post.

RELATED: Tamar Braxton Live Streamed ‘Out Loud’ On Fox Soul With Claudia Jordan

Someone said: ‘water changed my entire body it looks so healthy now lol I wish I knew before,’ and a commenter posetd this: ‘Drink it room temperature.. Not cold or with ice.’

A fan said: ‘Girl…I thought you was Latoya Jackson with that hair…water challenge it is fire,’ and one other follower said: ‘What is goin on with the face it’s beginning to look like the character in the movie Mask… dang y’all love yourself as you are it’s sooo much better I promise.’

RELATED: Tamar Braxton’s Fans Are Upset They Paid For An Xscap3 Show She Was Not A Part Of – Here’s What Happened

Someone else said: ‘Ughhhh let me gone head and join this challenge. Water is not bae!!’ and one commenter posted this: ‘Water is life I’m on a 36 hour water detox, only water nothing else. Water does the body good.’

A follower said: ‘Tamar u my girl please please nothing else to ur face u starting to look like the madam doll please leave ur face alone please don’t give these doctors no more money they are taking y’all money laughing all the way to the bank.’

A follower said: ‘Water plays a big part in your body for the mind body and soul that’s all I drink now is water.’

Advertisement

Stay tuned for more news.



Tamar Braxton Talks About Healthy Skin In This Clip
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments