Advertisement

Gabrielle Union Shocks Fans With Something She Did Following Her Divorce

Gabrielle Union opened up about her past, and she managed to shock a lot of people with something she said. Check out the available details below.

Gaby said she had no issue entertaining ‘f*ckboys’ after her 2006 divorce during a stop on her book tour.

RELATED: Gabrielle Union Praises Megan Thee Stallion – Check Out Her Message

Just in case you don’t know, she is promoting her book ‘You Got Anything Stronger?,’ and she said she used her divorce from former NFL player Chris Howard as an opportunity to explore her fantasies.

‘So I got divorced and like other divorced people, you have a mental bucket list. I had a bucket list of diddles,’ she explained.

RELATED: Gabrielle Union Is Praising Gina Torres – See Her Message

Advertisement

Gaby is 48 and now married to former NBA star Dwyane Wade.

‘I was like, ‘Here are my red sea scrolls of gentleman callers I would like to check their [availability] on, check their pulse’ Union told the audience.

Someone said: ‘I mean, you gotta put on your robe and tell the story, how ya made it ovah,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘ “I’ll buy the picture at the end of the ride” that sent me over the edge lmao.’

Someone else said: ‘Also me from 05-08 that is until my baby daddy caught me slipping. Whew it was fun while it lasted,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘@shanywany @chenelledasha @nadined75 Don’t try to have any family interventions when COVID is over and you see me moving and maneuvering. You guys just mind your business.’

A commenter wrote: ‘I can definitely relate… @gabunion and @dwyanewade my fav couple though.’

In other news, Gabrielle Union   is praising Sierra Capri on her social media account. Check out what she said about her below.

‘Today’s #WCW is @thesierracapri aka miss Monse Finnie on Netflix’s original series On My Block. Sierra’s drive, talent, and ambition are all major reasons to not sleep on this girl! I have had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with her, and she is just as amazing in person as she is in the roles she plays! Though the show may be coming to an end, things are just heating up for Sierra. Let us lift her up in the light of goodness and hold her there,’ Gabrielle said.

Stay tuned for more.



Gabrielle Union Shocks Fans With Something She Did Following Her Divorce
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments