Advertisement

Kandi Burruss’ Fans Are Praising Her Following The Latest Clip

Kandi Burruss ‘ fans are praising her following the latest clip that she shared. Check it out here.

‘Have y’all watched my boy @nickcannon’s new show yet? It’s dope! Especially that theme song! @mrbradybaby @nicklachey @nickcannon,’ she captioned her post.

RELATED: RHOA: Kaela Tucker Addresses Her Relationship With Her Dad Along With Kandi And Riley Burruss

Someone said: ‘One thing about kandi she gonna keep a job,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Wait I’m watching it now. I thought that was you.’

A follower posted this: ‘Kandi, I’ve been critical of your voice in the past but you sound great here! Giving credit where it’s due. Very nice!’

RELATED: Kandi Burruss Wishes A Happy Birthday To Her Cousin – Check Out Their Photo Together

Someone else said: ‘I love that song !! love Kandi voice mixed with the guys it’s nice,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Wait wait . Why kandi everywhere. Go head kandi.’

Kandi Burruss shared a video on her social media account. Check out how she is transforming into Cruella.

‘I go all out for my @amazonlive shows! Today I transformed into #Cruella. You can get @_bdotjean @hauseofglam @morrisde & my costume all on my Amazon shop! Much love to the squad!’ Kandi captioned her post.

Kandi Burruss   gushed over her daughter, Blaze Tucker , on social media. Check out the post that she shared on IG.

‘So my baby @blazetucker’s class were supposed to dress like community helpers. So I sent Blaze to school as a mail carrier not realizing it was supposed to be for next Thursday! She was cute tho!’ Kandi captioned her post.

Advertisement

Stay tuned for more news about your favorite celebs.



Kandi Burruss’ Fans Are Praising Her Following The Latest Clip
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments