Advertisement

Kenya Moore And Her Raven Destroy The Dancefloor – See Her Post Here

Kenya Moore and her raven are destroying the dancefloor. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account.

‘The queen and her Raven has arrived to destroy the dance floor on @dancingabc on @ABC tonight vote now (8pm ET) text KENYA to 21523 10x keep us in the game!!’ Kenya captioned her post.

RELATED: Kenya Moore’s NYE Resolution Is To Always Protect And Love Baby Brooklyn – See Her Latest Photo With The Gorgeous Baby

Someone said: ‘Kenya you are the only reason I watch this show this season. With the unfair scores they been throwing around is sad. Be great tonight Queen as always.’

Another follower said: ‘Kenya, u and Brandon are fabulous!…both so beautiful, talented and tenacious,’ and one other commenter posted this: ‘Every time I try and vote it says, voting is closed.’

RELATED: Kenya Moore’s Latest Photo With Smiling Baby Brooklyn Brings Joy To Her Fans

One fan said: ‘ everyone please vote KENYA 10 times to 21523 and online at dwts.vote. I have multiple phones and emails to vote. Detroit stand up.’

A fan said: ‘Its SAD those judges does not see what every body is seeing – Kenya off – I am done with this show,’ and one other follwoer said: ‘I look forward to the day when all the judges will give you your rightful deserved scores. SMDH FIRE FOR THEM!! YOU WERE GREAT.’

A fan said: ‘She my favorite on Atlanta Housewives!! Would love to meet her one day!’

Kenya Moore   is dancing her favorite dance. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account here.

‘#moana tonight I dance my favorite dance yet on @dancingabc This dance reminds me of the relationship I had with my grandmother but also Moana is everything that I want Brooklyn to be; bold, fierce, brave, determined and compassionate, and smart!’ Please join me tonight live on @abc and VOTE for me by texting KENYA to 21523!’ Kenya wrote.

Advertisement

Stay tuned for more news about Kenya.



Kenya Moore And Her Raven Destroy The Dancefloor – See Her Post Here
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments