Advertisement

Kenya Moore Dances Her Favorite Dance – See Her Post Here

Kenya Moore is dancing her favorite dance. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account here.

‘#moana tonight I dance my favorite dance yet on @dancingabc This dance reminds me of the relationship I had with my grandmother but also Moana is everything that I want Brooklyn to be; bold, fierce, brave, determined and compassionate, and smart!’ Please join me tonight live on @abc and VOTE for me by texting KENYA to 21523!’ Kenya wrote.

RELATED: Porsha Williams Sparks Sweet Conversation With Kenya Moore Who Is Celebrating New Magazine Cover With Brooklyn Daly — Baby Stole The Spotlight

She continued and said: ‘We need your support! Thank you #teamtwirl and @bravotv family and fans and all my housewives for rallying together to support me! I truly appreciate and love you all! #kenyamoore #brandonandkenya #dwts #dance #tv #rhoa,’ Kenya captioned her post.

Someone said: ‘Yassss! You both are so beautiful! We got you, sis!’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Kenya Please try to just enjoy the dance. Relax and just pretend it’s not a competition, and breathe through your routine. You are too focused on winning. And most of all trust Brandon and allow him to lead. We are voting for you. Enjoy yourself.’

RELATED: Kenya Moore And Porsha Williams Are Praying For Naya Rivera

One other follower said: ‘We’re about to vote hard tonight. Love you queen and Brooklyn,’ and a commenter said: ‘Says voting now closed, when is the best time to vote time and day pleass.’

A fan posted this: ‘Alright Kenya girl. You & your baby girl look so beautiful. Dancing Moana tonight, & I will be voting tonight. It remind me of my grandma Josie. Me & her had a inspiring relationship, since she past away in 2016. We love you Josie Smith Butler.’

One other follower said: ‘It’s the double-elimination week!! Everyone make sure to VOTE for Kenya 10x via text and 10x online at 8 p.m. ET. #TeamTwirl #VoteforKenya Kenya’s protagonist dance is Moana & her antagonist dance is the Evil Queen! It’s gonna be AMAZING! So excited can’t wait! @brandonarmstrong is gonna crush it with his choreography & @thekenyamoore is ginna kill it with her dance!’

A commenter said: ‘Go twirl Kenya!!! I’ll be watching and voting!!!’

Advertisement

Stay tuned for more news.



Kenya Moore Dances Her Favorite Dance – See Her Post Here
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments