Advertisement

Kenya Moore Is Pushing Through The Pain And Looking For Better Days

Kenya Moore shared a post on her social media account. Check out what she told her fans and followers.

‘Pushing through the pain looking forward to brighter days,’ Kenya said.

RELATED: Kenya Moore Praises The Late Rep. John Lewis

One other follower posted this: ‘Omg please give Kenya her own show,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Love you Kenya we got you I vote on so many different votes.’

A fan said: ‘Whew looking beautiful and so Ready to see you back on RHOA. The Queen Booked Everywhere. Atlanta, Hollywood, and the Island. 3 shows this year back to back. We love to see it…’

RELATED: Kenya Moore Makes Fans Happy With A Surprise For Christmas

One fan said: ‘Team pretty team smart team twirl forever yes my fashionista,’ and a fan said: ‘Yes!! So beautiful my girl Kenya . I actually have to get a divorce as well . You truly have motivated me and seeing you on dancing with the stars at50 moving like a 20yrold even the songs you dance are motivating . Got your back Kenya xoxoxo.’

Kenya Moore   is dancing her favorite dance. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account here.

‘#moana tonight I dance my favorite dance yet on @dancingabc This dance reminds me of the relationship I had with my grandmother but also Moana is everything that I want Brooklyn to be; bold, fierce, brave, determined and compassionate, and smart!’ Please join me tonight live on @abc and VOTE for me by texting KENYA to 21523!’ Kenya wrote.

She continued and said: ‘We need your support! Thank you #teamtwirl and @bravotv family and fans and all my housewives for rallying together to support me! I truly appreciate and love you all! #kenyamoore #brandonandkenya #dwts #dance #tv #rhoa,’ Kenya captioned her post.

Advertisement

Stay tuned for more news about your favorite celebs.



Kenya Moore Is Pushing Through The Pain And Looking For Better Days
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments