Advertisement

Megan Thee Stallion Addresses Her Relationship With Pardison Fontaine

Meghan Thee Stallion addressed the relationship that she has with Pardison Fontaine. Check out what she had to say below.

Megan Thee Stallion got candid about her relationship with #PardisonFontaine & we love to see it! In a recent episode of #TarajiPHenson’s series on Facebook Watch #PeaceofMindwithTaraji, she revealed that things are deeper than just physical!’ The Shade Room noted.

RELATED: Jordyn Woods Shares Jaw-Dropping Pics In Red Lingerie Ahead Of Valentine’s Day – Megan Thee Stallion Flirts With Her

Megan explained to Taraji, ‘My boyfriend does make me very happy. He definitely takes care of me emotionally,’ she said. ‘He makes my brain feel good. He makes my heart feel good.’

She also detailed that she used to focus on the physical aspect in the past, but now she doesn’t. ‘That’s a big thing for me because I used to be so into the physical, right, like… but he moves me, he inspires me, and we just feel like a real team,’ she said.

RELATED: Megan Thee Stallion Responds To Tory Lanez IG Livestream – Says He’s ‘Crazy’

‘He feels like a partner.’

Someone said: ‘She happy happy all that giggling couldnt control herself “he makes my brain feel good!” “Takes care of me emotionally” Thats some real love,’ and another follower posetd this: ‘Love is a beautiful thing especially when it’s with the RIGHT person…Happy for her’

A commenter said: ‘So happy for her! Especially after the loss of her family and what she’s been through in the media. Go Meg!’

A fan said: ‘“He makes my brain feel good” I felt that. A woman should be at peace with her man,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Anytime they make your brain feel good they’re a winner Inspire and uplift.’

One other follwoer said: ‘“He makes my brain feel good” yas! cause most of y’all men be out here giving us headaches,’ and one toher follwoer said: ‘He lets her be herself without judgement! She’s happy with that man and it shows.’

A commenter posted this: ‘Anybody can be a husband/wife. Not everybody can be a life partner. That’s something different. They are not synonymous or mutually exclusive in definition.’

A follower said: ‘I am so happy for Megan she deserves the love and happiness pardi been giving her i love them together,’ and one commenter posted this: ‘ my girl been glowing every since he came in her life, she dropped toxic friendships and been living happily ever since.’

Advertisement

Stay tuned for more news.



Megan Thee Stallion Addresses Her Relationship With Pardison Fontaine
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments