Advertisement

Tamar Braxton Makes Fans Happy With A Sunday Funday Photo Dump

Tamar Braxton made her fans and follwoers happy with a new photo dump. Check out her latest pics here.

‘Sunday Funday photo dump with the Best company… let’s see if this tops tonight,’ she captioned her post.

RELATED: Tiny Harris Sends Love And Prayers To Tamar Braxton, Following Her Alleged Suicide Attempt

Someone said: ‘Looking forward to Fitness Culture’s supplements,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Long as I liveeeeeeeee. was JUST watching this video this morning.’

One other follower said: ‘Now his features starting to look like you,’ and a commenter said: ‘Did u put a filter on your son @tamarbraxton with lashes. I can not.’

RELATED: Tamar Braxton Says She Missed Her ‘Tamartian Friends’ And Hits Fans With The Best News

A follower posted this: ‘Yes for Sunday funday♥. do it like it’s yo bday baby!’ and a commenter said: ‘You enjoying your life Tay Tay look beautiful and gorgeous.’

A fan said: ‘Well who told Logan he could look like a preteen,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘You enjoying your life Tay Tay look beautiful and gorgeous.’

Tamar Braxton   talks about her healthy skin in this clip that she shared on her social media account. Check out her post here.

‘Y’all I really called my sis @cjakescoleman and confessed that I didn’t remember the last time that I drank water (I hate it)….and seriously, by the looks of her skin and weight loss, I knew she was really on to something Great….and so, it was time for ‘ole Tay Tay to get it together. My skin was looking crazy and I stayed bloated and I needed to change that terrible habit!! & Some of y’all do too!!…Come and join this October water challenge with me and let’s keep each other motivated to a better health plus her song is catchy C’mon and drink your water,’ Tamar captioned her post.

Advertisement

Tamar is living her best life with her family these days.



Tamar Braxton Makes Fans Happy With A Sunday Funday Photo Dump
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments