Advertisement

Tamar Braxton’s Video Has Fans Excited – Check Out Her Post Here

Tamar Braxton shared an exciting video on her social media account and you can check it out below. See the clip here.

Someone said: ‘You and Mariah gotta do a song one day for the culture,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘When you can just flat out sing.’

RELATED: Tamar Braxton Shares A Kobe Bryant Quote But Gets Slammed By Some Fans For This Reason

One fan said: ‘Periodt #extraordinarytamar the greatest to do it,’ and a commenter posetd this; ‘I’m mad you only have 4 wings . That’s how many came with the order ?? I hope not man.’

Someonee else said: ‘Damn, and that’s what winnin looks like when you are truly talented vocally WITH a mask on.’

RELATED: Tamar Braxton Shares A Funny Message About Edges – Check It Out Here

A fan said: ‘I think you and Ariana Grande are the only ppl that can sing a Mariah Carey song and sound good,’ and one other follower posted this: ‘I’ve been rewatching “The Braxton Family Values” lately & I found myself saying, you were on to something with requiring whoever was sick to wear a mask when they came around others, including yourself when you were wearing your mask so I know you don’t play…You killing that song @tamarbraxton ‘

A follower said: ‘ You gotta do the masked singer like Toni,’ and one other fan said: ‘Love your voice and your songs make me feel like I’m so in love.’

Someone else posted this: ‘You or KeKe can sing at my wedding any day your voice has always been beautiful,’ and a commenter said: ‘I already know the NEW music is going to be fire Crazy Kind Of Love was just a nibble of what’s really cooking in Tay’s Kitchen.’

Advertisement

Stay tuned for more news about your favorite celebrities.



Tamar Braxton’s Video Has Fans Excited – Check Out Her Post Here
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments