Advertisement

Tiny Harris Advertises A Luxury Spa In NYC

Tiny Harris is advertising a business that one of her pals has in NYC. Check out her post on IG below.

‘Y’all know New York is fast-paced, nonstop hustle hustle hustle! My girl just opened a luxury spa to take care of all your needs, when it comes to skin care, relaxation and loving yourself! You know we need it. tell her I sent you over and she will take care of you with a special gift compliments of Tiny. @sachivip #massages #dayspa #skincare #facials #yonkers #spa #nails’ Tiny captioned her post.

RELATED: T.I. Shows Off Heiress Harris’ Two Moods And Shares A Really Important Moment With Her

Someone said: ‘ This. I’ll stop by in March,’ and a commenter said: ‘That is so amazing I wish I was in Atlanta.’

A follower posted this: ‘this is really great, I can’t wait to take a trip there as soon as possible.’

RELATED: Tiny Harris Invites Fans To Her Juice Bar For ‘Humpday Wednesday’

More people praised Tiny’s post in the comments section.

Tiny Harris   shared a photo on her social emdia account and fans are simply amazed. Most of them are saying that they don’t recognize her at all! Check out the pic here.

‘I just jumped in to judge my sis @toyajohnson WNM pretty girl jump double Dutch competition. I can’t wait to see all the teams show out. If you are in the Atlanta area come check them out on October 23rd from 4-7pm at @riversideepicenter tickets available on eventbrite.com,’ Tiny captioned her post.

Tiny Harris   is praising her three daughters like there’s no tomorrow. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account.

‘God really loves me to Bless me with these 3 beautiful girls @zonniquejailee @deyjahimani @heiressdharris Life Is Great… #HappyNationaldaughterday#MyFavoritePicOfAllMyGirls,’ Tiny captioned her post.

Advertisement

Stay tuned for more news about your favorite celebrities.



Tiny Harris Advertises A Luxury Spa In NYC
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments