Advertisement

Porsha Williams Will Make Your Day With These Clips From The Beach

Porsha Williams makes fans’ day with this clip from the beach. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below.

‘#Swipe Pj is definitely gonna get this before I do! Something is weighing me down , I don’t know what it could be ?! ‘ Porsha captioned her post.

RELATED: Porsha Williams Shares An Emotional Video And Fans Show Her Support

Someone said: ‘It’s because the Thang that’s thanginnnng in the back!’ and a commenter said.’

Another follower posetd this: ‘Your balance is elite…I woulda buss my ass a long time ago, and a follower posted this message: ‘It’s The happy dance afterwards for me.’

One commenter said: ‘Such an amazing mother your strength and new love gives me hope as a single mom of 7 years !! God and family first with determination is it!!’ and a follower said: ‘I can’t believe how fast she is growing. You both are beautiful!’

RELATED: Porsha Williams’ Fans Are Bashing Her Following Her Latest Post

A fan posted this message: ‘It’s that baby. Let it out to the public. They already told your secret,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘You’ll are saaa cute. You’re a fun and great mommy sis!!’

One other follower said: ‘I’m loving this new @porsha4real . God has shined his light on you and my sweet lil niece.’

Porsha Williams shared a post on her social media account with her gang. Check out the message and pics that she shared.

‘The Costa Rica crew is on the loose Hair: @gonakedhair Headband Wig / Nails: @sunenvy,’ Porsha captioned her post.

Advertisement

Someone said: ‘I wouldn’t be surprised if we are witnessing a nonstop honeymoon!!! Go ‘head Suga!!!’ and a follower said: ‘I’m so happy for you, you guys look so happy and in love.’



Porsha Williams Will Make Your Day With These Clips From The Beach
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments