Advertisement

Tiny Harris Impresses Fans With Photos From Toya Johnson’s Birthday Party

Tiny Harris impressed her fans and followers with pics from Toya Johnson ‘s birthday party. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below.

‘We celebrated my sis @toyajohnson the strong way for her bday!! Nothing but great times with great ppl..#ToyasAnnualPlayersBall #Great38 s/o to glam thx to @mikala_mirror for flying in & getting me together @shereeglamdolls on the beat & @msmaryfrancis for this look I had,’ she said.

RELATED: Tiny Harris Is Thankful To Her Husband T.I. For The Birthday Surprises

A few days ago she shared another post.

‘It’s my Scorpio sister @toyajohnson’s birthday!! We’ve had an amazing run together building a sistership that I cherish & love all while building brands & a bankroll. I’m super proud of all your many accomplishments like a real big sis!! Keep shining & being amazing!! U can see it in our pix.. We The Black Thelma & Louise Baby!! #AWholeMovie #LastPicWeJusNeedSomeFireBehind #UsWitOurFirstLoves #NWitOurBabygirls #WhenKingYhoughtUWasHisWoman #TinyNToyaWhereItStarted #AtlDynasty #RichWivesClub.’

RELATED: Toya Johnson Shares A New Video Featuring Her Daughter, Reign Rushing

Someone else said: ‘yall cute. She aint slick we saw uu .. touching your territory lol.’

A fan posted this: ‘I love how Tiny grab her man private part,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘This pic is gonna forever be my fave, we were feeling that song!’

Someone else said: ‘T.I has one of Tiny wigs on that is not pimp hair bro lol looks like y’all had fun tho,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘@majorgirl You my sista frim Anotha mista!!! I be on my husband the same way!!! Yea we nasty but only with our hubbs!!!!! You wearin that dress boo!!! Baddie vibes! F*ckin love me some you!!!’

A follower said: ‘Tell Tip he Couldn’t resist that wig. And he shark toooooYou both look nice.’

Someone else said: ‘@majorgirl I like how you slicked touched you partner in crime.’

Tiny Harris   and T.I. have just added developers to their list of accomplishments. Check out what they did for the community.

The other day, she posted the following message: ‘Tune into a brand new episode of @themixfoxsoul featuring special guests @dreamdoll & @princejackson Live TONIGHT on @foxsoul at 8p EST/ 5p PST!’

Also, Tiny Harris   was  advertising a business that one of her pals has in NYC. Check out her post on IG below.

Advertisement

‘Y’all know New York is fast-paced, nonstop hustle hustle hustle! My girl just opened a luxury spa to take care of all your needs, when it comes to skin care, relaxation and loving yourself! You know we need it. tell her I sent you over and she will take care of you with a special gift compliments of Tiny. @sachivip #massages #dayspa #skincare #facials #yonkers #spa #nails’ Tiny captioned her post.



Tiny Harris Impresses Fans With Photos From Toya Johnson’s Birthday Party
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments