Advertisement

Jordyn Woods’ Latest Video Featuring Her BF Will Make Your Day – Check Out The Video

Jordyn Woods shared a post on her social media account featuring her boo. Check out the quiz video here.

‘Our couple quiz with @gqsports came out today… who do you think got more answers right,’ Jordyn captioned her post.

RELATED: Khloe Kardashian’s Friends Are Concerned She Is Not Eating Following Tristan Thompson Scandal And Split

Someone said: ‘Y’all know each other so well!!! He did way better thank thought he would,’ and another follower said: ‘Just finished watching. I love you guys so much didn’t know Karl had so much of a big personality.’

A follower said:’Fun fact: I post melanin girls that’s all. I’m public with 0 ADS,’ and someone else posted this: ‘Im Fr Tired Of These Bots Man… I Can’t Even Promote My Public Fight Page anymore.’

RELATED: Jordyn Woods Officially Announces Romantic Relationship With Karl-Anthony Towns On Instagram – See Their Photo Here

Someone asked Jordyn the following question: ‘Love it! Where did you get your dress from? It looks great on you!’

A follower said: ‘So precious!! so that means you’re shorter than what you look in the picture because of the heels lucky!!’

One other commenter posted this: ‘You guys have to be together forever now! GQ is major.’

Someone else said: ‘please come to philly for his game on the 27th id love to meet you!’ and a commenter posted this: ‘@jordynwoods that’s your husband sis.’

Jordyn made headlines not too long ago when her fans and followers praised her.

Jordyn Woods   ‘ fans are calling her the coolest future basketball wife. Check out the post that she shared that managed to gain lots of love from her fans and followers.

‘Jordyn the flyest future basketball wife! She isn’t one of them ones baby DONT PLAY WITH HER,’ someone said, and another follower posted this:

‘Wow your amazing your photos give me inspiration keep doing what you do because you give me a reason to keep doing what I need to do to follow my dreams. Girl I don’t know how many times that these banger photos look so Damm good. This gives me so much inspiration to be like you. Your makeup your hair your body sitting tight and snatched for all of us to watch oh my gosh my gosh… look at her BOOTT love it need it leave it want it comment on it come to it wow it yes yes yes. Girl I need more. Love ya.’

Stay tuned for more news about your favorite celebrities.

Advertisement

Also,   Jordyn Woods shared a photo dump from Vegas, and her fans and followers are simply in love with these pics.



Jordyn Woods’ Latest Video Featuring Her BF Will Make Your Day – Check Out The Video
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments