Advertisement

Kandi Burruss Shares A Photo Dump Featuring Her Family

Kandi Burruss shared more pics on her social media account featuring her family. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below.

‘My October was so lit that I have to do two dumps! Here’s part one! I hope November is even better!’ she wrote.

RELATED: Kandi Burruss’ Husband, Todd Tucker Shares New Pics Featuring Baby Blaze!

A commenter said: ‘I like the way you looked at her and said “ I love you” that was beautiful,’ and one other follwoer posted this: ‘Nice pic of you and Momma Joyce. All pics are nice tho.’

Someone else said: ‘I met Whoopi in an elevator once. She was so cool. It was every thing in my power not to follow he like adopt me!!’

One follower posted this: ‘Omg love the woman on your left! She did a fab job in Law & Order SVU (recanting childhood rate)’

RELATED: NeNe Leakes Fired From RHOA? Insiders Claim Bravo Plans To Take Her Peach Over Nasty Brawl

A fan said: ‘@whoopigoldberg u are a living legend and inspiration. My God I’ve looked up to her my whole life!’ and one other follower posted this: ‘I love seeing all the kids together and we all miss baby girl riley.’

A follower posted this: ‘In the 2nd to last picture, I can definitely see the resemblance between you and Mama Joyce,’ and a follower said: ‘That blow drying technique triggered some painful memories.’

One fan posted this: ‘This is So Beautiful to see. Kandi you are an Amazing Woman, BOSSLady, Role Model, and Goal Getter!! Everything you touch turns to Gold!! God Bless You, Queen @kandi!!’

A fan said: ‘That last picture is so, it’s just full of, I just love the, nevermind I can’t get the words. It’s just a powerful representation, a nice picture.’

One commenter posted this: ‘@kandi that’s how I feel about you I was soo excited when I meet you in person I was muted lol. I love Whoopi too just great inspiration seeing you too together.’

A follower said: ‘How Awesome! Whoopie Goldberg!! You’re already doing pretty darn good yourself! Keep setting these good examples!!!’

Kandi Burruss   flooded her social media account with all kinds of Halloween pics. Check out some of her messages and posts here.

She said: ‘The tornado tore off part of my face & now I gotta deal with her….’

Kandi Burruss     is sharing a video featuring   Nick Cannon , and fans are in love with it. Check out the clip that she shared on her social media account below.

Advertisement

‘It’s a good feeling when people that you know are busy still make time to show up for you! Thanks @nickcannon for coming to see @coloredmanplay & then on top of that inviting me to talk about it on @nickcannondaytime!’ Kandi said.



Kandi Burruss Shares A Photo Dump Featuring Her Family
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments