Advertisement

Porsha Williams Looks Gorgeous In Her Latest Pics From John Legend’s Concert

Porsha Williams looks fantastic in her latest pics from John Legend’s concert. Check out the pics that she shared in her social media account below.

‘Wow @johnlegend Concert was a sweet surprise!! John absolutely killed it with his angelic/soulful voice #DateNightAgainLOL #Bahamas,’ Porsha captioned her post.

RELATED: Porsha Williams Is A Whole New Woman With The Birth Of Her Baby Girl — First Photo Of The Child Has Been Released

Someone said: ‘My good sis is literally living her best life & a life that so many envy! I’m soooooo happy for her & I pray they get to live a long happy & prosperous life together so they can enjoy all that God has for them! Black love is real & it’s freaking dope! Some of us are truly Blessed to know what it feels like, I hope all of us get to experience it our own unique ways!!!’

A commenter posted this: ‘You look beautiful as always Porsha. I cant wait for your show and please come back to RHOA. NeNe might come back and the show needs you both because it’s dying.’

RELATED: Porsha Williams Can Help You Get A Good Night’s Sleep With Her Products

One other follower said: ‘.Anyone reading this right now: :: God is going to uplift You, and you shall be successful in every area of your life in Jesus NAME … follow me if you believe.’

Someone else said: ‘Porsha now at least hold his D at home not in public lol,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Go naked hair? That lil braid and curl bounce at the end is fire @porsha4real.’

A commenter said: ‘Porsha I love you girl butttt…….I understand it is the millions smh,’ and another follower posted this: ‘And you didn’t pimp your daughter out for tickets. IYKYK.’

Porsha Williams   shared an important AMA session on her social media account. Check out the clip she posted below.

‘SWIPE Ask me anything?! #PursuiteOfPorsha Pre-Order Link in My bio!! Also tickets available for book tour !!’ Porsha said.

In other recent news, Porsha Williams proudly dropped an announcement on her social media account. Check out what she had to say and also take a look at some of her fans’ reactions.

Fans and followers are extremely proud of Porsha and her achievements.

‘I’M GOING ON TOUR! I’m so excited to announce the book tour for #ThePursuitOfPorsha. Will I see you there? Swipe to see my full itinerary. And check my #LinkInBio for all the locations, times, and details. Eek! This. Is. Happening!’ Porsha captioned her post.

Advertisement

Stay tuned for more news about your favorite celebrities.



Porsha Williams Looks Gorgeous In Her Latest Pics From John Legend’s Concert
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments