Advertisement

Tamar Braxton Shows Off Her Snatched Body – Check Out Her Video Here

Tamar Braxton is flaunting her snatched body on her social media account. Check out the following clip.

‘No Waist Allowed @nowaistallowed waist wraps have been all down my timeline so I had to try for one myself and baby this is the one use code “TAMAR” for $$ off,’ Tamar said.

RELATED: David Adefeso Poses In His Favorite PJs Ahead Of Tamar Braxton’s Birthday

Someone posted this: ‘Yes, I’ve faith that 2021 will be a much better year for all of us. Nice golf club swing! Much Peace Blessings to you and your family ?’

A commenter posted this: ‘Girl lemme go buy mine now , cause i’m tired of my stomach sitting on my lap,’ and one follower said: ‘I have one.. yes you get snatched but if you have to use the bathroom while you’re out.. good luck wrapping it back around in the public bathroom Ughhhh.’

RELATED: Tamar Braxton’s BF, David Adefeso, Declares That ‘My Baby Is Smoking Hot’ After She Shared This Video Where She Is In A Sheer Dress That Reminds Some Of Beyonce And Keke Palmer

One follwoer said: ‘I promise y’all if you have a muffin top “it will come out do not get this seriously. But if you have a small waist yes it will make you snatched,’ and one other follower said: ‘That is the same wrap on whatwaistofficial (Miracle Wrap Band)….And having to wrap that thing several times every time you put it on is a lot of unnecessary work …I wish I could return it but they only do store credit…I’ll stick to my regular waist trainer.’

Another commenter left this message: ‘You is so funny Tamar I really need to get me one oh yes love you.’

One fan said: ‘This product works for “cups that runneth over” NOT for “tubs that errupeth with tsunami”. Know the difference.’

Also, Tamar Braxton   is addressing her diet on her social emdia account. Check out the post that she shared on her IG.

Also, Tamar Braxton addressed an important health issue. Check out the message that she shared on her social media account.

‘I’m proud to partner with @blkwomenshealth for a new initiative #unmutingfibroids. This discussion was like no other. It is time to make uterine fibroids a national health priority. View more highlights and the pledge at unmutingfibroids.com #unmutingfibroids #blkwomenshealth #hologic,’ Tamar captioned her post.

Advertisement

Stay tuned for more news about your favorite celebs.



Tamar Braxton Shows Off Her Snatched Body – Check Out Her Video Here
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments