Advertisement

NeNe Leakes Is Grateful For The Good People In Her Life

NeNe Leakes is grateful for the good people in her life. Check out the message that she shared, along with juicy pics for NYE.

‘SWIPE: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! SO GRATEFUL TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE LIFTED ME UP AND PRAYED FOR MY WELL-BEING WISHING YOU HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS THANK YOU TO THE ENTIRE STAFF @thelinnethialounge THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT AND DANCED ALL NITE! WE HAD AN AMAZING TIME (Will post more pics in my story) #2022,’ NeNe captioned her post.

Someone said: ‘Happy new year! To a year full of accomplishments & success,’ and a fan said: ‘Nene, you are so incredibly beautiful! Loved that smile for years now!’

A commenter posted this: ‘I love the fact that you are living and not caring about what people will think and say about you. I’m trying to overcome that phase after losing my husband.’

Someone else said: ‘I love you @neneleakes but stop posting him he ain’t posted u yet seems like he looking for fame suh! He trying to tag on to the queen for exposure he ain’t posted not one pic of u on his page.’

A follower said: ‘yes!!!!!! @neneleakes Happy New Year to you and @nyoni_couture Wishing you both health, happiness and wealth.’

A fan said: ‘I love the fact that you are living and not caring about what people will think and say about you. I’m trying to overcome that phase after losing my husband,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘@neneleakes wishing you a very blessed happy new year with lots of love, happiness, health and wealth!!! Your truly beautiful and I’m thankful for you.’

NeNe Leakes   shared a photo on her social media account which managed to impress her fans and followers. Check it out here.

‘This year really taught me so much abt people places & things #1life,’ NeNe captioned her post.

Advertisement

Someone said: ‘I’m happy for nene. You look amazing #lveyourbestlife,’ and one other follower said: ‘I see a lot of sadness in those eyes. Look up child! God has true peace, happiness, and joy with your name on it.’



NeNe Leakes Is Grateful For The Good People In Her Life
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments