Advertisement

Tamar Braxton Has Fans In Tears Following Her Latest Message

Tamar Braxton has fans in tears following this message and video that she shared on her social media account. Check out her post here.

‘I have a testimony for y’all… I ALMOST lost my shit!!! On the 1st of the year!! I was hurt, and betrayed, and felt validated for however I wanted to handle it. There was a choice.. I could seek revenge (and I’m the best at it)… or I could give it to God and let God be God!!… well as hard as It was, I decided to give it to him. And when I tell you, that TODAY I have the victory over that thang!!??!…’ Tamar wrote.

She continued and said: ‘I have been STRUGGLING with maintaining my peace and not give it away to those who wronged me… I want to encourage you to speak peace over you and ANY situation!! You’re going to get it.. NOTHING can say No to God!!..Let my friend @kelontae_gavin bless you with this word. I’m standing and believing in your peace cause I got mine AND the victory on something that seemed so impossible. -Amen and Amen,’ she captioned her post.

Someone said: ‘THANK YOU! I remember when I saw you on Big Brother and you worship the Lord and I began to worship the Lord because of your worship. You are God’s child! And no demon in the hell can stop you. The Bible says that Jesus gave us peace already and it’s already and that means we do not have to give it away to anybody else!’

A follower posted this: ‘The peace we have when we let Him handle it……. You passed the test. We’re proud of you.’

Someone else said: ‘I really needed to hear this literally had to hang peace on my front door but my flesh won’t let it go… But tonight I pray I hand this battle over for good.. Thank you for the confirmation.’

A fan said: ‘I’m going through similar situation rite nw..since 2019.im trying everyday to b okay but it’s HaRD..Only God knows.’



Tamar Braxton Has Fans In Tears Following Her Latest Message
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments