Advertisement

Gabrielle Union Teams Up With Ford For This Amazing Move

Gabrielle Union teamed up with Ford for a fantastic move. Check out what she did in partnership with the company below.

‘It’s a great honor to be able to work with @Ford to donate a new #FordMaverick to @OUTNebraska in my hometown of Omaha! Give them a follow and see how they tirelessly work to advocate, educate, and celebrate LGBTQ+ Nebraskans! #FordPartner,’ Gaby captioned her post.

Someone said: ‘Congratulations,’ and more people told her the same thing in the comments. Fans have been showing their love following this new move that Gaby made.

A commenter posted this: ‘Elegance is the only beauty that never fades. No beauty shines brighter than that of beautiful goddess with a beautiful smile.’

Someone said: ‘Such an amazing and thoughtful donation,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Thanks @gabunion for supporting your hometown organization and its citizenry. @outnebraska.’

A follower said: ‘I would love you as a gift for my 30rd birthday!!! Single mom of two!! Finding in court for custody!!! Help a momma out!! still love you Gabriella Union,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘you are ana amzing woman!’

Gabrielle Union   shared some new pics on her social media account. Check them out below.

Gaby said: ‘New Year, Still Healing. Still working on myself and releasing what no longer serves me. Embracing personal evolution, accountability and improved communication. Being crystal clear about my boundaries and continuing to ask for help. I felt like I turned to dust in 2021 and I was circling the drain with a smile and a wave.’

Gabrielle continued and posted this: ‘I couldn’t continue to compartmentalize (is this a word) all of my trauma and pain. Time to face the beast. Me. To everyone slaying dragons seen and unseen while trying to be everything to everyone, I see you. Choose you 1st. Love and light good people.’

Advertisement

Someone said: ‘Yes yes yes! I have been waiting for you to call upon the Black Designers! I stan,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘@gabunion let me do your next one , we can do it up in Omaha.’



Gabrielle Union Teams Up With Ford For This Amazing Move
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments