Advertisement

Kandi Burruss And Cynthia Bailey Talk About Love – See The Video

Kandi Burruss and Cynthia Bailey talk about love in a recent video. Check out the post that Kandi shared on her social media account.

‘TONIGHT, me and my sista @CynthiaBailey are talking all about LOVE – love thyself, love thy friend, and loving that boo – right on time for the new season of SISTAS tonight at 9/8c on @BET #Sistas @SistasOnBET,’ Kandi wrote.

Someone else said: ‘Wow that sounds amazing,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Thank Goodness my show his back tonight tonight.’

A follower said: ‘I’m only taking advice from the seasoned elders. Celebrities are having more going on in their relationships, and friendships.’

Someone else said: ‘The last two to be giving advice about friendship… make it make sense,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Dang…everyone is doing this and I can’t watch them all at the same time. I have to support Kandi but I hope Tamar and Remyma save their lives. ‘

A fan said: ‘ I love all the @sistasonbet Support!!! Definitely my favorite show!!!!’ and more people praised these two ladies.

Kandi Burruss   shared a 2021 Year End Review video on her YouTUbe account. Check it out here.

‘I’m late posting this but check it out! I shared a few things you may not know. It’s up now on my Youtube page KandiOnline,’ Kandi wrote.

Kandi Burruss  made fans’ day with a video that she shared on her social media account. Check it out here.

‘ 5 of my #FavoriteFive reels of 2021 starting with two of my favorite ladies @kandi is always down for me and @lorensharice’s shenanigans! and I love it lol.’

Someone said: ‘I love y’all and I feel like I’m low-key a member of the family…’ and a commenter said: ‘ @kandi is your bracelet an Apple Watch that Momma Joyce made.’

A commenter posted this: ‘Hey Kandi beautiful woman loving your vibe bless’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Clueless! That’s Still One Of My Favorite Movies.’

Advertisement

In other news, Cynthia Bailey   shared a photo featuring  Mike Hill   and fans are completely in awe. Check out the pic on her social media account.



Kandi Burruss And Cynthia Bailey Talk About Love – See The Video
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments