Advertisement

Rasheeda Frost’s Latest Video Has Fans Praising Kirk Frost’s Attitude Towards Her

Rasheeda Frost shared a video on her social media account and fans and followers are praising the man he became. People tell him that he changed a lot following the cheating episode.

Someone said: ‘Kirk loving his wifey the right way. The true bounce back SALUTE a real man grows and learns from his mistakes.’

A commenter posted this: ‘You and Rasheeda aging backwards!’ and a commenter said: ‘Beautiful couple Happy New Years y’all enjoy be safe.’

Someone else said: ‘The Frosts” and Tuckers’ In the Bahamas,, brought in the New Year Chilling…’

‘Very beautiful woman and amazing woman and gorgeous,’ and one other fan said: ‘I should model your hair line and u should be the face of my makeup.’

Someone said: ‘@rasheeda Girl you just perfect girl….no HOMO…I just love your personality, your humbleness, and I know if we hung out girl we’d have a great time…you’re so genuine and the real deal. What you see is what you get. You don’t sugarcoat, you cut to the chase…Big Ups my sista.’

Rasheeda Frost   looks great in her latest clip while working out. Check it out here.

The Shade Room notes: “Miracle Wrap Band keeps #Rasheeda supported and sweating in the gym! The unique one-size-fits all band is also perfect for under garnment wear too! Shop all colorways at whatwaist.com #WhatWaistPartner.”

Someone said: “what I’m the mortal combat boss is goin on here Buffsheeda. Fight !!” and a commenter posted this: ‘Is she getting ready to run out on Kirk finally?’

A follower posted this: ‘Put it on him make him wanna marry me,’ and a commenter said: ‘Whole lotta ft Tory Lanez out now all platforms!’

Rasheeda Frost is showing fans one of her workout sessions. Check out the video that she shared on her social media account.

Advertisement

‘I was down for a couple weeks but now I’m back & when I say I can feel it the struggle is real! It’s #ab day & I’m wrapped tight in my @whatwaistofficial waist band & I’m goin for it ima be mad tomorrow,’ she wrote.



Rasheeda Frost’s Latest Video Has Fans Praising Kirk Frost’s Attitude Towards Her
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments