Advertisement

Remy Ma’s Daughter Simply Adores Mary J Blige

Remy Ma ‘s daughter simply adores Mary J Blige. Check out the new reports that come to confirm this new love!

‘My baby @ReminisceMacKenzie LOVESSSS @therealmaryjblige ! She watches this video on blast a thousand times all day every day Sidebar: Her saying “@DJKhaled! All hail the Queen, Mary J Blige!” is everything so mad she was naked in that video lol Double Sidebar: She thought this was my song and that was me in the video for a month- I never corrected her- I mean who wouldn’t wanna be Mary…my mom (her grandmother) hated on me though and told her the truth#Reminisce #RemyMa

Someone said: ‘not mommy hating telling her different Kenzie is really a vibe.’

A commenter posted this: ‘This is too cute!! Thank you @remyma for your love and support!! Thank you to your beautiful baby girl @reminiscemackenzie for that amazing performance and REAL LOVE!! Go @reminiscemackenzie !!!! This is why I do what I do!!! Love you guys!!’

One other follower said: ‘@remyma that would be sooo dope if @therealmaryjblige performed this one day for her in person. Lil mama would be litt.’

Someone else said; ‘ that’s my song too baby girl. How was it my most played song for 2021 on tidal when I first heard it 12/3?? My current theme [email protected] 914.’

A follower said: ‘That was all of us during the What’s The 411 era BET video soul The Box Video Music Box oh and then Apollo. I didn’t need Youtube I had my neighbors cable hook up.’

Someone said: ‘Mary has gotten us through some heartbreak. That baby knows pain already,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘The face she gave when she realized she was being recorded.’

A follower said: ‘She vibing and she lowkey sounds good with her baby adlibs…’

A year ago, in February, we were revealing that Remy Ma and Papoose ‘s 2-year-old ‘golden child’ Reminisce Mackenzie keeps them quite busy but they are still excited to give her a sister or a brother! The rap couple opened up about their family plans during a new interview.

Advertisement

While on the HollywoodLife Podcast, Remy Ma and Papoose revealed whether they are currently expecting or not, amid rumor that they are!



Remy Ma’s Daughter Simply Adores Mary J Blige
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments