Advertisement

Eva Marcille Addresses Her Real Age On Social Media

Eva Marcille addressed her real age on her social emdia account. Check out the post that she shared on IG below.

A fan said: ‘Girl I just started watching All thr queens men and you Killed that! Phenomenal performance.’

Someone said: ‘I never say this phrase, but today I will start… “I tole ya so!”’ and one other follower said: ‘Good makeup makes you look better.’

A follower said: ‘You got do again tonight to see if your aged again,’ and one other follower said: ‘I love too 2 lool tyra banks show went from covergirl contracts too under rated company these model agency need some help in there office.’

Someone said: ‘I thought I was the only one that work from home like this. I swear I can sing.’

Back in January, we were revealing that Eva Marcille   is celebrating an important achievement and she mentioned it on her social media account. Check out her post below.

‘Thanks to everyone who has supported and visited our store over the past year. We’ll keep bringing you the same level of high quality and fashion you’ve grown to expect. So much more in store for the future!!! Happy Birthday @evabyevamarcille,’ Eva captioned her post.

Eva Marcille ‘s podcast is back and her fans and followers could not be more excited. Check out her post here and make sure to also read some of her fans’ comments.

Advertisement

‘The Undressing Room Podcast is back and @starringlorel and I are at it again. @TheUndressingRoomPodcast The Undressing Room Podcast is presented by Macy’s. Head to https://ift.tt/vcVi1B0 for more details. Happy New Year! Check out our favorite items from our virtual Macy’s closet to kick-start your year at Macys.com/TheUndressingRoom. Subscribe and check us out every Thursday. Follow: @theundressingroompodcast @Evamarcille.’



Eva Marcille Addresses Her Real Age On Social Media
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments