Advertisement

Daddy Yankee turns on Instagram with a video with Natti Natasha and Becky G

Daddy Yankee posted a video with Natti Natasha and Becky G in which they wear sensual black outfits. “I’m well protected here,” said the Puerto Rican singer with a laugh.

Along with those who start the ‘Zona del Perreo’, “Daddy Yankee wrote while transferring a video on his Instagram account in which he is seen with Natti Natasha and Becky G, two reggaeton actors who perform with him on the song “Zona del perreo” from his latest album, Legendaddy, with which he declared his retirement from the music world.

I’m well-preserved here with the baby, featuring Daddy Yankee after emerging with both artists, wearing alluring black and makeup that highlights their qualities.

The Puerto Rican artist’s video has more than 1,555,000 likes and more than 7,000 comments, which he received just 23 hours after his post on Instagram.

Becky G and Natti Natasha are part of a lineup of artists that Daddy Yankee decided to star in the final album of his musical profession.

Other artists with “Max Leader” at Legendaddy are  Bad Bunny, Pitbull,  Sech,  Rawu Alejandro, El Alfa, Lil Jon,  Myke Towers, El Alfa, and Lil Jon.

The musician revealed a mega world tour to express goodbye to his lovers on stage with this new album.

In this race that has been a marathon, I ultimately saw the plan; now I’m going to appreciate with all of you what you gave me, what you gave me.

I sincerely thank my audience, colleagues, television, radio, press, digital platforms, and producers. From the sources, those of you who have been with me ‘underground’ since the start of reggaeton, “he said, revealing his retirement after a 32-year career in the music industry.

Following the statement, his wife,   Mireddys GonzĆ”lez , said some lovely comments:

Today I have varied emotions; I am happy and sad !!!! It is ironic that today, on a day like March 20, as we celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary, I have heard you tell the world that you are withdrawing from the music that has been with you for the last three decades. 



Daddy Yankee turns on Instagram with a video with Natti Natasha and Becky G
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments