Advertisement

Porsha Williams Has An Important Message About What Triggers People

Porsha Williams has an important message about triggering people. Check out what she had to say on her social media account below.

Someone said: ‘Or you’re a human being with human emotions and are allowed to respond as emotionally as you’re compelled to in a given circumstance. Being “healed” shouldnt mean you magically dont feel what upsets you.’

A commenter psoted this: ‘Or people can learn when to shut their big mouth. Not every damn is a joke or something to made fun of.’

One other follower said: ‘I’m not walking away from every uncomfortable situation for another persons comfort.’

A fan wrote: ‘Trigger = buzz word. This sounds like a lack of accountability with a solution of accountability. Conundrum.’

Another follower said: ‘Bullshit….. people trigger me!! Leave me alone…don’t overstep my boundaries I’ve discussed with you or you will trigger me and I will act up accordingly and then be healed.’

Someone else said: ‘Exactly @willsmith hope you see this as your triggers are no excuse for your behaviors.’

In other recent news, Porsha Williams is celebrating the birthday of her daughter, PJ. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account.

‘Happy Birthday to my little Pooh bear!!! Mommy loves you dearly!! I thank God for allowing me to be your mommy, thank you for giving me purpose and being [email protected] lifesaver!!! @pilarjhena.’ Captured by @weelovephotography,’ Porsha said.

Someone said: ‘This is a beautiful baby girl Happy Birthday Sweetie.’

A commenter posted this: ‘Awe my little Aries sister happy birthday wishing you health and prosperity.’

One other follower said: ‘That’s some serious love, we need more men like yours for some of these woman out here then maybe they wouldn’t be jealous of other women and have such bad attitudes, you don’t need anybody to make you love yourself because you should love yourself anyway, plus you are a fine-looking young lady, what’s not to love about you as far as your looks, I see you girl, looking good.’

Advertisement

Porsha is living her best life with her family these days.



Porsha Williams Has An Important Message About What Triggers People
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments