Advertisement

Britney Spears is pregnant for the third time

Britney Spears has announced that she is pregnant with her boyfriend, Sam Asghari . The singer shared the good news with her fans on her Instagram.

I lost a lot of weight to go on a trip to Maui, but then I gained weight again. I thought: “God, what happened to my stomach?”. My husband said to me: “You’re not pregnant, silly!”. So I took a pregnancy test, and I’m having a baby!

Britney admitted that she fears for her health and plans to go out in public less often during pregnancy. I won’t go out as often now because the paparazzi will earn their money from me by taking pictures, as they, unfortunately, have already done before.

In addition, the singer is worried that she will again face perinatal depression, as during her previous pregnancy, and hopes to cope with it with the help of yoga.
Britney’s pregnancy was confirmed by her fiancé, Sam Asghari.

Marriage and children are a natural part of strong relationships filled with love and respect. Fatherhood is something I’ve always looked forward to, and I don’t take it lightly. This is the most important job I’ve ever done, he wrote.
The singer already has two sons from her ex-husband, dancer Kevin Federline, Jayden, and Sean; for Asghari, this child will be the first.

Britney Spears spoke about her desire to become a mother again a long time. Still, she did not have the opportunity to do this because she was under the tutelage of her father, who forbade her to become pregnant – the singer was forcibly placed in a spiral.

Advertisement

She came under guardianship in 2008 after a nervous breakdown, and last fall, the court officially released the singer from the guardianship of her father, James Spears.



Britney Spears is pregnant for the third time
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments