Advertisement

Camila Cabello talks about breaking up with Fifth Harmony in her new song

The singer Camila Cabello has wanted to settle the rumors about the alleged bad relationship between her former Fifth Harmony companions in her new song titled ‘Psychofreak.’

In her new song ‘Psycho Freak,’ Camila Cabello did not hesitate to reference her controversial split from the Fifth Harmony Group in 2016. She collaborates with Will Smith’s daughter, Willow.

More specifically, Shawn Mendes’s ex wanted to settle the rumors pointing to  the alleged lousy relationship that would exist between its members , whom the singer “does not blame” for the dissolution of the band.

“Everyone says they miss the old me / But I’ve been on this journey since I was 15.  So I don’t blame the girls for what happened ,” reads a verse from the new song by the Cuban-born artist, who she had indeed made it clear in previous interviews that her  bond with Dinah Jane, Ally Brooke, Normani,  and Lauren Jauregui is much more cordial  than some realize.

Although the passing of the years and how their professional paths separated logically cooled their friendship, the truth is that Camilla had already made it clear at the time that resentment and bad wishes never found a place in the general dynamics of the former members of the band, neither during the days of  Fifth Harmony  nor in the stage immediately after the disappearance of the group.

“I have never liked drama or conflict. I feel like we’re in a good spot, the girls and me. I saw Normani at the Billboard gala, and we caught up. I told her I was very happy for her. I don’t remember when was the last time I saw the others, but I think it’s been a while, and we see things from a distance. “We’re fine, and we don’t have time for such rumors,” Camila said in 2018

The girl band set the trend in the music industry, either because of the lyrics of the songs, the outgoing videos, or the incredible looks of the members who also always gave something to talk about. 

Advertisement

After their birth in the program ‘The X Factor, they got the third place and had great successes. 5 women marked a before and after; They enjoyed world tours and more, but just like everything that begins has to end, the band had a fracture and, consequently, the definitive separation.



Camila Cabello talks about breaking up with Fifth Harmony in her new song
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments