Advertisement

For ‘Fast & Furious, Helen Mirren is excited that Jason Momoa is the ‘ideal suit

The Queenie approved! Helen Mirren talked about “Fast & Furious 10” and expressed her excitement about joining the cast by Jason Momoa !

Fans were thrilled to hear that Jason Momoa will be joining the incredibly talented cast of Fast & Furious for the upcoming 10th installment of the film. Not only are fans excited about this addition, but Magdalene ‘Queenie Shaw Dame Helen Mirren herself expressed her excitement for Jason’s new role in an exclusive interview with HollywoodLife.com! “That’s great! Jason is a great guy, and he’s perfect,” he said at the screening of his new Sony classic The Duke, hosted by the Cinema Society. “Just the perfect fit.

Jason recently talked about joining the film during an ambulance premiere in Los Angeles, which will begin production later this month. “She’s incredible. She’s unpleasant. He misunderstood; he told HE of the villain he’s willing to photograph. “I get to shoot with great people I’ve never met – I first work with  Charlize  [Theron], which really excites me; she’s fantastic. Then I go to cool places. Then, of course, I am working with the entire cast – primarily actors.

As for Helen’s return to the franchise, she said, “we can expect to see her” definitely “as the Queenie. Recall that the Oscar-winning actress recently joked that she “begged” One Diesel to join the FF Fam! “I didn’t ask – I begged! He told the Hollywood Reporter in February 2022.” I think I was at a reception, and he was there, and I was introduced to him. And I was embarrassed, ‘Oh my God, I’d love to be in one of your movies! Please let me in, And then One said in his beautiful, deep voice, “I’ll see what I can do. And he did it for me.

Helen joined the cast as the mother of Deckard Shaw (Jason Statham), who appeared first in F8, then in Hobbs & Shaw and F9, but she was apparently upset that she couldn’t drive! The 76-year-old told THR, “[Vin] found this minor character for me, which was absolutely right. 

Now, there is no doubt that Lady has a range, as she goes from comedy to action movies to dramas, and at this point in her career, she admits that she is only looking for stories that He “never did.” “It’s important. Would I be surprised others to see do this? And would it be surprising for me to find myself doing this?” I try to be consistent, which leads me to things like Fast & Furious. Because, among other things, it’s nice to switch from Duke to Shazam 2 with something I did! It makes it light and entertaining.

Helen Mirren introduces the element of ‘surprise’ in Dorothy Bunton’s latest role in The Duke, especially when the audience meets her as she works as a cleaner for a local councilor and his wife. Her naked face, torn clothes, rough eyebrows, and rough Newcastle accent matched the beauty, dominance, and dignity in the Queen. The actress is adorned in the Duke, which illustrates theaters on April 22, 2022.

Advertisement


For ‘Fast & Furious, Helen Mirren is excited that Jason Momoa is the ‘ideal suit
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments