Advertisement

Kandi Burruss Is Excited About The First Episode Of A Juicy Show

Kandi Burruss is making her fans and followers day with this juicy announcement. Check out her post below.

‘I’m excited that the first episode of @alacarteallblk is finally out! I play Nicole & I get to turn out @thejessiewoo’s character! watch now at https://ift.tt/acBj5lw;

Someone said: ‘Ladies and gentlemen…. Mrs. Kandi “Get A Bag” Burruss-Tucker #winning.’

A commenter posted this: ‘You’re really getting your acting on and I love that for you.’

Another follower said: ‘I already watch the Episode. The cast is dope and you were WORKING that bodysuit.’

Someone else said: ‘Dang it my 7 day free trial is about to be up l… might have to keep it though.’

In other recent news, we revealed that  Kandi Burruss   is praising her kids on her social media account for Mother’s Day. Check out the post that she shared on her IG.

‘I hope everyone is enjoying their Mother’s Day! So thankful for my blessings! @rileyburruss @acetucker @blazetucker @kpt__’ Kandi said.

Also Kandi Burruss shared a video from her restaurant, the Old Lady Gang that she shares with her husband, Todd Tucker. The video has a lot of fans hopping in the comments and praising Kandi and the venue as well.

Check out the clip that she shared on her IG account.

One other commenter posted this messaage: ‘OMGOODNESS… I need to fly Atlanta just to, visit OLDladygang restaurant. Not ready for the show to end this Sunday.’

Someone else said: ‘Hi Brian!!!!!!! Love him on the show! You all need to add his eggrolls to your menu. They look good,’ and a follower posted this: ‘One thing about Kandi… she don’t play about her food! I need to come back for another visit !’

Advertisement

Kandi is living her best life with her family these days.



Kandi Burruss Is Excited About The First Episode Of A Juicy Show
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments