Advertisement

Tamar Braxton Offers Special Thanks To Her DMV Team

Tamar Braxton is offering special thanks to her DMV team. Check out the message that she left on her social media account.

‘Day 2 In The DMV! #TamarBraxton Special Thanks To My DMV Team! Stylist: @aaronhandy MUA: @stylechannel
Hairstylist: @courtneyjanaicollection Designers: @picasodesignz & @hanifaofficial & happy birthday to my boo @bang500 and also DETROIT this is your FINAL warning go get your TICKETS see ya soon,’ Tamar captioned the post that she shared on her social media account.

The post includes more pics that show a gorgeous Tamar. Fans started to praise her via the comments like there’s no tomorrow.

Someone hopped in in the comments and said: ‘You did the damn thing and thank you for letting me sing with you. #putyourmaskbackon.’

Another follower dropped this message: ‘If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.’

Someone else posted this: ‘Yessssss @picasodesignz on the designing tip! Period. DMV’s Finest!!!’

One fan said this in the comments: ‘Not coming near me @tamarbraxton I was ready. Scroll down didn’t see my city,’ while someone else said: ‘@tamarbraxton you’re on my bucket list along with Beyonce to come see live in concert.’

Someone posted this message: ‘Lawd I thought you were Toni at a glance in this first pic. Can’t deny those genes.’

Not too long ago, we were revealing that Tamar Braxton   just impressed her fans and followers with a new video that she shared for Easter on her social media account. Check it out here.

Advertisement

‘Happy Easter!….. If you know ANYTHING about me, You know I don’t play about my friends… AND their birthday. This guy is sooooo special to me. I love him with my ENTIRE heart. Y’all gone love him too cause had it not been for him you wouldn’t be getting any music… outside of that, he has a heart of pure Gold AND he doesn’t play ‘bout me!! Everyone needs a Phil in their life.,’ she began her message.



Tamar Braxton Offers Special Thanks To Her DMV Team
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments