Advertisement

Kandi Burruss Shares A Video To Show Fans How She Transforms Into Cruella

Kandi Burruss shared a video on her social media account. Check out how she is transforming into Cruella.

‘I go all out for my @amazonlive shows! Today I transformed into #Cruella. You can get @_bdotjean @hauseofglam @morrisde & my costume all on my Amazon shop! Much love to the squad!’ Kandi captioned her post.

RELATED: Kandi Burruss Supports Stacey Abrams As Joe Biden Is Projected To Be The Next US President

Someone said: ‘Y’all people in these comments knowing damn well y’all ain’t giving nobody no damn money stop,’ and one other follower posted this: ‘That came out very cute! This is the costume I wanted to get.’

A follower said: ‘Now this is original! I loved this movie!’ and one other commenter posted this: ‘I love that you are embracing your gray hair.’

RELATED: Kandi Burruss Poses With Her Whole Family In Pyjamas – Check Out Her Post

One fan posted this: ‘Epic Kandi! Nice best costume ever.’

Someone else said: ‘That’s the same exact costume I was gonna wear #teamtaurus,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Very out standing out fit as u looking good lil momma stay up b safe n may yo blessings continue.’

Kandi Burruss   gushed over her daughter,  Blaze Tucker   , on social media. Check out the post that she shared on IG below.

‘So my baby @blazetucker’s class were supposed to dress like community helpers. So I sent Blaze to school as a mail carrier not realizing it was supposed to be for next Thursday! She was cute tho!’ Kandi captioned her post.

Not too long ago,  Kandi Burruss shared a bunch of ner pics featuring her son and daughters that have her fans and followers in awe.

She is showing love to the whole tribe.

Advertisement

‘It’s #NationalSonDay so I had to post my baby @acetucker but since I missed #nationaldaughtersday I decided to show love to my whole tribe! @acetucker @blazetucker @rileyburruss & @kpt__ ‘ she captioned her post.



Kandi Burruss Shares A Video To Show Fans How She Transforms Into Cruella
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments