Advertisement

Kenya Moore Is Loved By Fans – Check Out An Emotional Post She Shared

Kenya Moore shared an emotional post on her social media account. You can check it out below.

‘So excited that the recipient of my @babyquestgrants is just days away from delivering their first child. Carolyn and Tim never gave up hope after suffering from infertility. There is financial help out there! Check out @babyquestgrants for more info #babyquest #kenyamooregrant #hope #baby #love #infertility #help,’ Kenya captioned her post.

RELATED: Kenya Moore’s Latest Photo With Her Husband Marc Daly And Their Baby Girl Brooklyn Is Praised By Fans – See It Here

Someone said: ‘And THIS is what it’s all about! Thank you Jehovah…Thank you God, thank you for the family’s abundance,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Excellent Kenya! They won’t repost this though! The Queen .’

One fan said: ‘That is by far the most important gift one person can give to another,’ and one otheer follower said: ‘Congratulations Carolyn & Tim, This is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME, NEW MOMMY ON DECK! I know that she can’t wait to hear those precious words…#ButGOD.’

RELATED: Porsha Williams Gushes Over Kenya Moore, Calling Her A Great Mom

Somoene else said: ‘What an amazing gift, this is absolutely beautiful. Well Done Queen!!!’ and a commenter posted this: ‘We are rooting for you in life and dancing with the stars.’

A fan said: ‘When my husband unexpectedly passed, I asked for donations to be made to baby quest. We were weeks again from implanting our embryos and I couldn’t believe how expensive the entire process was. I hope I lightened the burden for someone else.’

Kenya Moore   talks about dancing and trusting your leading partner. Check out the message that she shared on her social media account.

Advertisement

Kenya said: ‘One thing about dancing is you have to let the man lead and trust your partner @brandonarmstrong is the best partner for me because I had to trust and that’s not easy for me right now. I look at everyone new sideways. Even though we are working I still had to surrender. B is in control here and he lets me know when I’m trying to take over!’



Kenya Moore Is Loved By Fans – Check Out An Emotional Post She Shared
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments