Advertisement

Safaree Shares A Message For Haters – Check It Out Here

Safaree shared a message on his social media account in which he is addressing his longtime haters. Check out what he had to say.

‘In 2015 so many ppl counted me out said I’d be broke & wished the worst on me. But they all quiet now. My credit score 800, my real estate portfolio is lit, I’m living and doing better than all my naysayers and I’m blessed like I’ve never ever been in my life! Imma always bounce back Becuz my mother is a champion and God got me!!’ Safaree said.

RELATED: Erica Mena Shares A Motivational Fitness Video

He continued and said: ‘To all of those who’s counted me out from the bottom of my heart we laughing at you and We would like to tell you from the bottom of our hearts Go Su#^ yah Maddaa!!! STRAITtt!!’

Someone said: ‘Boy that’s the caption you have on a beautiful pic,’ and a commenter said: ‘

RELATED: NeNe Leakes’ Live Video With Safaree And Erica Mena Has Fans Laughing Their Hearts Out: ‘She Killed Gregg And Stuffed Him!’

A commente rposted this: ‘And those same women who were below your post and on your page…Saying go see about your kids you’re not a good man are the same women today saying or this is beautiful, cute, etc, lol.’

Someone else said: ‘He is too adorable! Keep up the good work … God always has you!’ and a commenter said: ‘Haters are motivators they don’t even know that.’

A fan said: ‘So adorable and that’s right tell your haters and naysayers where they need to go,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Stop saying that Safaree!! Everything coming out of your mouth was so on point, then you end up messing yourself up with that derogatory statement. Your baby boy Legend is absolutely adorable. This picture is “Priceless”.’

Advertisement

Stay tuned for more news.



Safaree Shares A Message For Haters – Check It Out Here
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments