Advertisement

David Adefeso Heads Towards Tucson Arizona – Check Out His Clip

David Adefeso shared an exciting post that has his fans talking. Check it out here.

‘Me and @NCAA PAC 10 champion @danielleadefeso heading to Tucson Arizona to go hang out with the amazing folks of the @rotarycluboftucson,’ he began his post.

RELATED: David Adefeso Addresses Ways To Finance Your Business

David continued: ‘Heard the rumor that @rotaryinternational just turned 100 years old and is throwing a centennial birthday bash @classiccarshowoftucson 🏎Also heard there are folks coming in from all over the world to hang out, so gotta go see for myself. Anybody else doing fun stuff this weekend?’ David captioned his post.

Someone said: ‘Wish I could be there with you. I’m working on my garden this weekend. That’s how I relax,’ and one other follower said: ‘Have fun. Tucson is a really nice city with lots of things to do if you know where to go.’

RELATED: Towanda Braxton Offered Gratitude To The ‘Tribe’ Who Helped Her Celebrate Her Birthday

A fan said: ‘Speaking of shoes I remember a time owning one pair of shoes for two years sacrificing for my child. I told myself once I can afford it. I’m going to buy at least a pair of shoes every month. Now I have more than I need.’

Someone else said: ‘I have always been following your story, please Assist my family to travel to America, so we may succeed like you…I remember in one of your stories, how you landed in America in your early 20 with few dollars in your pocket and with opportunities over their you were able to become what you are today.’

David Adefeso   is back with some financial advice. Check out the post that he shared on his social media account.

Advertisement

’10 Ways To Double Your Money Fast For most people, regularly contributing small sums of money into a long-term, well-diversified portfolio is the best way to accumulate wealth — mainly if the portfolio is buried inside of a tax-efficient 401(k) plan. But where is the fun in that!’ David began his post.



David Adefeso Heads Towards Tucson Arizona – Check Out His Clip
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments