Advertisement

Gervonta Davis And Vanessa Posso Welcome Their Baby! Check Out The Social Media Post

Gervonta Davis’s lady has given birth. Check out the posts shared on social media.

Someone said: ‘Know that baby beautiful , she pretty asf,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘She pretty as hell. Fresh off birth too? Dayumn.’

One other follower said: ‘She gives birth looking beautiful in the hospital,’ and a commenter said: ‘Damn she got pregnant and had that baby in 3-5 business days cause I ain’t even know.’

A commenter said: ‘Soo he drags his other baby mama in front of everyone and he still getting females pregnant after all that happen? 2021 crazy I guess nobody cares until it’s them.’

Someone else said: ‘I have a shitload of money, I don’t know what to do with it anymore, maybe I should start giving it away?’ and one other followe said: ‘How you look that good after giving birth. She must’ve did a quick run to the mirror and laid back down.’

A fan posted this: ‘I wished i looked that beautiful laying in the hospital after giving birth!!!!!!!! She’s gorgeous and congratulations.’

Someone else said: ‘Why is there so much pressure to look good after having a baby… cause I’m I would’ve said eff the makeup,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘She must be a good woman .I ain’t hear bro speak in a while❗ god removes so he can replenish. Amen congrats.’

Stay tuned for more news.



Gervonta Davis And Vanessa Posso Welcome Their Baby! Check Out The Social Media Post
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments