Advertisement

Kandi Burruss Shares A Photo Featuring Todd Tucker And Fans Call Them A Power Couple

Kandi Burruss is sharing a photo featuring herself with her soulmate, Todd Tucker . Fans are saying that this is a power couple, as you will see in the post below.

Somoene said: ‘Stand strong with love and support,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Love it. Favorite couple.’

RELATED: Kandi Burruss Says She Looks Like A Tom Boy In A Skirt In The Xscape Video Shared By Tiny Harris

One other follower said: ‘@kandi u look like a lifesize beautiful black Barbie,’ and a commenter said: ‘You’ll look good together. You compliment each other.’

Someone else said: ‘I make custom made puzzles! I would love to do one of you and your husband. Let me know if it’s ok,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘My Favorite Couple;after my wife and I of course…Y’all look great though.’

RELATED: Kandi Burruss Explains In New Video Why She Does Not Step In Between Husband Todd Tucker And His Daughter, Kaela

A fan said: ‘As you should be Todd fine as hell and Kandi damm stop with your fine ass lord you killing the game,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Girl I know what you mean!!! I’ve been with my hubby for 20 years and this dude still gives me butterflies!’

Kandi Burruss   ‘ fans are praising her following the latest clip that she shared. Check it out here.

‘Have y’all watched my boy @nickcannon’s new show yet? It’s dope! Especially that theme song! @mrbradybaby @nicklachey @nickcannon,’ she captioned her post.

Kandi Burruss   shared a video on her social media account. Check out how she is transforming into Cruella.

‘I go all out for my @amazonlive shows! Today I transformed into #Cruella. You can get @_bdotjean @hauseofglam @morrisde & my costume all on my Amazon shop! Much love to the squad!’ Kandi captioned her post.

Advertisement

Stay tuned for more news about your favorite celebs.



Kandi Burruss Shares A Photo Featuring Todd Tucker And Fans Call Them A Power Couple
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments