Advertisement

Safaree’s Fans Are Cracking Up Following This Video Featuring His Son

Safaree shared a video on his social media account featuring his son. Check out the funny clip below.

‘My son waistline is crazy I have been cracking up since last night watching this video,’ Safaree captioned his post.

RELATED: Erica Mena Shares A Video In Which She Shows Off Amazing Bling And Fans Are Impressed

Someone said: ‘It probably feels so good especially if he got gas,’ and another follower posted this: ‘Lol starting him off early lol.’

A commenter said: ‘When you leave the man to watch the kids lol,’ and one other follwoer said: ‘Lmao my husband does this to my son all the time said he has to get the hips ready for when he’s grown lmao.’

RELATED: Erica Mena Flaunts A Fashion Nova Outfit – See Her Look For Trapping Safaree With A Second Baby!

Someone else said: ‘So cute..lol Only you!!! U a great dad and they will grow up loving everything about you,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘I know he took a good poop after that moving those bowels good shaking up all that milk.’

A fan said: ‘Nah ur kids gonna really throw u in a nursing home watch @safaree,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Your crazy but you are so happy with u boy god bless safaree .’

Someone else said: ‘Hes always talking about baby’s weight, Erica’s big belly, rolls etc you can tell how obsessive he is with this shit. Corny.’

One commenter wrote: ‘That’s a massage lol. Haha and it helps with constipation lol.’

Safaree   shared a message on his social media account in which he is addressing his longtime haters. Check out what he had to say.

‘In 2015 so many ppl counted me out said I’d be broke & wished the worst on me. But they all quiet now. My credit score 800, my real estate portfolio is lit, I’m living and doing better than all my naysayers and I’m blessed like I’ve never ever been in my life! Imma always bounce back Becuz my mother is a champion and God got me!!’ Safaree said.

Advertisement

Stay tuned for more news.



Safaree’s Fans Are Cracking Up Following This Video Featuring His Son
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments