Advertisement

Tyrese Shares One Of The Most Difficult Moments Of His Life With Fans

Tyrese shared a problematic moment that he recently encountered with his fans. This involves his mother. Check out what he had to say below.

‘#TSRPrayersUp: #Roomies, let’s continue to send #Tyrese love as he deals with difficult news regarding his mother’s health,’ Tyrese said.

Someone else said: ‘Sometimes praying for our loved ones means letting them go to be with Him. It’s Gods will. It’s in His hands. Pray for peace, whichever way they’re meant to go. Of course we want them here with us, but we’re on His time.’

One other follower said: ‘Brody need to grieve in peace this not the platform for this.. prayers up,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Man if my mom was passing away. The last place i would be is social media. This world is crazy.’

One fan said: ‘Tyrese….. go in there with your mother and get off of social media. I literally can not imagine posting on social media while my MOTHER was laying on her death bed.’

Someone else posted this: ‘I don’t think the Dr was stumped, I think he was being nice. Drs see hundreds of people die a year and have heard it all.’

A commenter said: ‘Damn , every detail ? ain’t nothing private no more . Praying for his mama.’

One fan posted this message: ‘I don’t see how a person can run to social media during a time like this but prayers up for him still I don’t wish that pain on anybody.’

Someone else said: ‘Imagine going through this and feeling the need to be on social media!!!! Sorry but if anyone remotely close to me in my life was in this situation. The last thing on my mod would be keeping strangers up to date with my personal life . Get off line #sad.’

Advertisement

Stay tuned for more news.



Tyrese Shares One Of The Most Difficult Moments Of His Life With Fans
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments