Advertisement

Khloe Kardashian denies rumors of buttock implants and plastic surgery

Laugh about it.  Khloe Kardashian  has said she thought an online commentator’s plastic surgery accusations were “so funny.”

On Friday, April 1, the Kardashian social Instagram account re-posted a video of Good American co-founder exercising. The clip shows 37-year-old Kardashian leaning down towards the dog and lifting one leg, giving a clear view of his side profile. T.

One observer wrote: “OMG, you can see her implants being pulled – the second layer of her hips on her hips.

Kardashian stepped in to correct the commenter. “Lol, stupid laugh,” Kardashian replied. “It’s a seam design of leggings. It’s so funny ah! You want to believe anything wrong.”

The former Revenge Body announcer verified in June 2021 that she had undergone a major change that required plastic surgery – rhinoplasty.

“To me, everyone is like, ‘Oh my God, she had her third face transplant,'” Strong Looks Better Naked author explained to host Andy Cohen during Part Two of The L’Kardashian Family Reunion. Of “But I had a nose job – Dr. Raj Kanodia – and everyone is very upset, like, ‘Why am I not talking about this?’

While many speculate on the assets with which she was born, she claimed that few people dare to ask. “No one ever asked me,” he said of the plastic surgery rumors. “You’re the first person in the interview who asked me about my nose. Then, of course, I was injected – not really Botox. I had a terrible reaction to Botox.

Living with the Kardashians perpetuates the reality star’s struggle with self-confidence.

I was very safe when the show started, “he replied.” And then, in the first two seasons, I became insecure because of public opinion. I think there was a good deal of security then, and then I guess lately, I’ve been insecure again. So I think it goes up and down.

Spectators will see where he is now when his family’s new series, The Kardashians, premieres this spring. The show will let viewers complete a California resident as she separates from Tristan Thompson, with whom she has a daughter, True, 3.

Last month, an insider told us exclusively weekly that Kardashian is ready to find love again if the right man appears.

Advertisement

“[Khloé] likes to spend time with her best friends and family,” the source shared, adding that co-founders of Dose & Company are not currently “actively dating.” “If someone special comes into her life, she will want to find a new relationship.”



Khloe Kardashian denies rumors of buttock implants and plastic surgery
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments