Advertisement

Porsha Williams Poses With Simon And Fans Are In Awe

Porsha Williams posed with her man Simon and fans cannot get enough of her beauty and this couple in general. Check out the pics below.

Someone said: ‘Beautiful Couple, your Souls are Glowing from the Inside Out #truesoulmates’

One follower posted this: ‘Porsche you make Simon like younger…lol…. You must make him happy,’ and a follower said: ‘Porsha like I’m here back off my Husband to be. Love it!!’

One fan said: ‘Don’t let someone dim your light, simply because it’s shining in their eyes.’

A commenter posted this: ‘Just beautiful in love with spirit and big heart of Nigerian 🇳🇬 people, definitely my favorite beat.’

She also shared these clips: ‘SURPRISE Shawty!!!! I Pulled up on Bae in Lagos, Nigeria and he was so shocked. *Actually he’s still in shock that i hopped up on that 11 hour flight to see that ass!! I missed my baby and plus he had been back and forth Benin & Lagos visiting his Mother so I wanted to bring some extra sunshin #PullUpBaby #AprilFoolsWasLit #InternationalPopUp #CrazyInLove.’

Someone said: ‘I’m sorry but I don’t anything but genuine vibes from these 2 , I love Porsha and I like Simon.’

In other recent news,  Porsha Williams   is celebrating the birthday of her daughter, PJ. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account.

‘Happy Birthday to my little Pooh bear!!! Mommy loves you dearly!! I thank God for allowing me to be your mommy, thank you for giving me purpose and being [email protected] lifesaver!!! @pilarjhena.’ Captured by @weelovephotography,’ Porsha said.

Someone said: ‘This is a beautiful baby girl Happy Birthday Sweetie.’

Advertisement

A commenter posted this: ‘Awe my little Aries sister happy birthday wishing you health and prosperity.’



Porsha Williams Poses With Simon And Fans Are In Awe
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments