Advertisement

In the new Broadway show, Grey’s Anatomy star Jesse Williams is ‘scared’ of being naked

In a new interview, “Take me out, a ‘terrible and powerful thing,” said Jesse Williams as he undressed on the Broadway show.

The 40-year-old Jesse Williams expresses his fears about his Broadway debut in Get Me Out. The actor has to go naked on stage in the show and admitted in a new interview with Page 6 that he was “scared” of doing so.

“I was terrified, but then I realized that was what I had asked of God,” he told the outlet. “I said to be scared. I said to do something terrible and challenging, and I overcame it and felt alive and restless.

Jesse, who recently played the role of gay baseball player Darren Lemming in the revival of the 2002 drama, announced that he was leaving Dr. Jackson Avery’s role in  Grey’s  Anatomy after 12 seasons in May. Are 2021 Since then, he has gratefully performed his new role on stage, even though he was “a little nervous” before starting production.

Frankly, I encourage it. I will not allow it to be installed. I know it will happen. All I have to do is believe it and lean forward, “he clarified.” I have nothing to do here. I’ve never done that before.

“I’ve never done a three-act drama,” he added. “I am just respectful and grateful for the opportunity to try to do something at this level. It is wild for me.

Despite his fears, Jesse revealed that his experience as a Philadelphia public school teacher, which he kept for six years before he began acting, led her on stage in his new career as an actor. “They are very similar,” he said. “You need to get the attention of a group of people who are not necessarily there and keep them busy and active.

Advertisement

Jesse is taking his new “challenge” to another financial level. He reportedly makes $ 1,668 a week for Take Me Out and the remaining $ 183,000 over the $ 6.2 million he received on Grey’s anatomy .



In the new Broadway show, Grey’s Anatomy star Jesse Williams is ‘scared’ of being naked
Communication Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments